Welcome to MilimaCode
MilimaCode is a software house specializing in Android and iOS. Our first Android application, McCal, has just been released.
McCal: Scientific Calculator Next Generation.
McCal is a programmable scientific calculator for Android. McCal is NOT an RPN (reverse polish notation) calculator.
Major features of McCal and McCal-lite:
- Entering of equations in a way similar to standard scientific calculators or programmable calculators. McCal is NOT an RPN (reverse polish notation) calculator.
- Natural display: Mathematical expresssions are displayed in the way they would normally be written, i.e. fractions, surds, absolute, root, and so on.
- Logging and 'Copy-And-Paste': : Move data between McCal and SpreadSheet files, such as Excel's.
- Programmable: User-defined functions and programming using BASIC-like language.
- McCal Viewer: you can recall past expressions, as well as the results, constants, Macros, and Functions.
- Support for complex number calculation, arrays and strings.
- Many built-in functions as a scientific caluclator. Trigonometric functions in degrees, radians or grads. The gamma function.
- Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes.
- DMS (Degrees/minutes/seconds) calculations and conversions. Radix conversions
- A complete lack of advertising.
'Getting Started' document for McCal is available.
McCal-lite is a free version of McCal. If you have found McCal-lite useful, please support us by purchasing a copy of McCal. McCal has more useful features not found in the free version!
Google's page for McCal-lite: click here.
Google's page for McCal: click here.
*Excel is a trademark of Microsoft Corp.
We are pleased to announce McCal Version 4 (2016.6.4). McCal now supports multiple keyboard layouts, and landscape-mode. The document system is thoroughly improved.
Upper-case letters are now allowed for variable names. Power-operator (^) now supports complex numbers in its index part.
We support 'copy-and-paste' with the following office applications.
- Excel mobile ® (Microsoft)
- QuickOffice ® (Google)
- Office Suite 7 ® (Mobile Systems)
- Kingsoft Office ® (Kingsoft)
The programs below do not seem to support 'Copy-and-Paste'.
- Docs To Go ® (DataViz)
- Polaris Office ® (Infraware)